WHAT IF YOUR FIRST JOB WAS CHANGING THE NATION ? I AM DOING, WILL YOU ? - Enayakura

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, July 17, 2018

WHAT IF YOUR FIRST JOB WAS CHANGING THE NATION ? I AM DOING, WILL YOU ?

Home: Khotang, Sagarmatha.
Education: Bachelor of Science in Chemistry, Central Campus, Tribhuvan University, Nepal


I was the first person to successfully pass SLC in first division from my village in Khotang district. After completing my schooling from a public school, I moved to Sunsari in Dharan in search of a quality education in science stream with my family. After studying in public school all my life and moving to private school was a massive change for me. Students were more disciplined, teachers were more involved in students learning and moreover, all the subjects were in the English language. My experience as a student there made me realize that if provided with the same level of teacher’s commitment and style, even students in public school will be able to receive a quality education. During my Bachelors in Chemistry in Central Campus of Technology Hattisar, I decided to teach in Dharan Adarsha Secondary School. There I was able to share my passion for science with the students so that they are able to compete with students from the private school. I have always loved sharing my knowledge and as a Teach For Nepal Fellow, I have an opportunity to not only motive the future generation in the field of science but also making a difference in the lives of people in the community.
For more info: please visit www.teachfornepal.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages